BECOME A PARTNER OR SPONSOR
Located on Air Base 701 in Salon-de-Provence, the French Air and Space Force Academy offers diverse forms of participation and training through a variety of partnerships. We maintain privileged relationships within academia and higher education, but also with many businesses and other organizations which share our core values: precision, agility, passion and audacity.
Support our efforts by allocating your apprenticeship tax to the accredited Engineering program at the French Air and Space Force Academy !
Are you a student, employee, manager, business executive, public body, or Grande Ecole? The French Air and Space Force Academy can support your continuing education programs with :
Short courses : turnkey and custom-tailored training
- Student internships
- Business internships (leadership, corporate cohesion, pursuing excellence)
Drone training : expert training
- RPA pilot
- Dual civil and military certification
- Drone Crew Initiation and Training Center (CIFED)
Specialized Master’s degree programs
- SM® Aerospace Project Management
- SM® Aviation Safety and Aircraft Airworthiness
- SM® Cybersecurity of Complex Systems for Industry and Defense
- SM® Defense and Security in Space
Your company can join forces with the Air and Space Force Academy by offering your support (financial aid, skills, in kind) for a project of your choice:
- social, cultural or sports projects
- sustainable development
- scientific research
- air shows, Patrouille de France
Under French sponsorship laws, 60% of the total amount of your donation is deductible from annual corporate taxes (limited to 0.5% of annual turnover). The French Air and Space Force Academy will provide a receipt allowing you to claim your tax break.
Private citizens can also donate to the French Air and Space Force Academy :
66% of each donation is deductible from your personal income tax (limited to 20% of your taxable income). For every donation made, the French Air and Space Force Academy provides a receipt allowing you to claim your tax break.